Upper Macungie Park
The 156-acre recreational facility adjacent to Route 100 in Fogelsville features pavilions available for parties and cookouts, two softball and baseball fields, two sanded volleyball courts and a disc golf course. A children's playground is located at the park's upper end, along with restrooms and vending machines.
- Hours: Dawn until dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Permits required for pavilion rental and athletic fields.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 156.2 acres