Good morning everyone. We're at the start of a new week, so let's see what's happening in and around Upper Macungie over the next few days.
1. The Parkland School Board meets Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the school district offices on Springhouse Road.
2. Wishing your kids were more excited about eating their vegetables? Join Christina Moyes from One Body Wellness for "Begging for Broccoli: Getting Your Kids to Eat Healthy"Thursday at 6 p.m. at the Parkland Community Library.
3. Also at the library: artist and author Kim McDougall-Chatel will give a class on how to create a winter craft with wool and needle felting Wednesday at 7 p.m. The class is limited to 12 people. Please RSVP at the library.
4. Learn about the Independent Transportation Network, a new nonprofit transportation service for seniors 60 and older and visually impaired adults. The ITN needs volunteer drivers, and is holding an information session Thursday at 9 p.m. at the Trivet Diner on Tilghman Street.
5. Look for cold weather (but no snow) all this week. The forecast shows the temperature staying below freezing for the next five days.