The Upper Macungie Zoning Hearing Board had a quiet April and May is starting out the same way.
There were no zoning appeals heard by the board in April and none will be heard on Wednesday.
The next scheduled board meeting will be May 22 to hear the appeal of T.H. Properties of Harleysville, which is requesting a variance for townhomes planned at 1230 Route 100 in Fogelsville.
During April, 74 permits were issued, including:
- 16 permits for new residences
- 34 permits for residential additions/alterations and roofs
- 0 permits for new commercial/industrial buildings
- 5 permits for commercial/industrial additions or alterations
- 12 electrical licenses issued
- 3 plumbing licenses issued