Firefighters from , and Cetronia Ambulance responded to a structure fire Friday at 1340 Hickory Lane in Upper Macungie Township.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to a large industrial conveyor-fed hopper paper shredder and a large industrial paper baler. Firefighters spent two hours pulling smoldering debris from the machines.
The Fire Marshal has determined that the fire started inside the paper shredder. The machines received moderate damage. The cause of the fire was ruled as accidental in nature. No injuries were reported.