According to police, the companies/residents were:
- Tractor Supply Co., 7450 Hamilton Blvd.
- Bank of America, 7220 Main St., Fogelsville
- Wells Fargo, 7614 Tilghman St.
- Fisher Clinical Services, 700 Nestle Way
- Bernandino Dimaano, 200 block of Murray Drive
- Stephen Constantine, 6100 block of Palonimo Drive
Police say each property had four or more false alarms in the last 12 months.
Under state law, anyone with an automatic alarm that alerts police is allowed three false alarms a year. More than that and they've committed a summary offense, and are subject to a $300 fine.