In Upper Macungie, there's a three-way race for a board of supervisors seat.
Republican Jim Brunnell won his party's nomination for supervisor in May, defeating veteran supervisor Ed Earley.
He's facing Chris Casey, who won the Democratic nomination in May.
Both men will still have to contend with Earley, who announced a write-in campaign in September.
Voters in Upper Macungie—and the rest of the Parkland School District—will also be asked to vote on a referendum on the proposed construction of a new $13 million community library in Upper Macungie.
On the county-wide front, Democrat Tom Muller and Republican Scott Ott are facing off to become the next Lehigh County Executive.
Upper Macungie voters will also choose between county commissioner candidates: Republican incumbent Percy Dougherty and Democrat Susan Ellis Wild.
There's also a county-wide ballot question, asking voters if future public-private debt issues must get voter approval before they can move ahead.
- Upper Macungie 1st District: 6735 Cetronia Rd, Allentown.
- Upper Macungie 2nd District: Atas International, Inc., 6612 Snowdrift Rd, Allentown.
- Upper Macungie 3rd District: Fogelsville Volunteer Fire Co., rear, 7850 Lime Street, Fogelsville.
- Upper Macungie 4th District: St. Paul's Lutheran Church,8227 Hamilton Blvd, Breinigsville.
- Upper Macungie 5th District: Wellspring Community Church, 5042 Schantz Rd, Allentown.