A traditional Tudor-style home, located at 5518 Herbert Drive in Upper Macungie, with an asking price of $449,900, is currently one of the priciest homes in the Parkland School District.
According to an active AOL Real Estate listing for the property, the home was built in 1989 and renovated in 2008. It offers 4,158 square feet of living space, including five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The amenities include:
- 0.47-acre lot
- New Red Oak hardwood floors
- New kitchen granite countertops
- New appliances
- New porcelain tiles in the kitchen, laundry and first floor powder room
- New exterior garage door
- Fireplace in family room, living room and in-law suite
- New concrete front walks
- New drainage stone and pipe system
- New granite tiles in the foyer
- New granite vanity top in the first floor master bath
The property is listed by Stephen Luchansky and brokered by RE/MAX 440 & Central.
For additional information, or to request a showing, call (610) 398-8111.