This Breinigsville home, located at 527 Twin Ponds Road, with an asking price of $437,000 is currently one of the priciest homes in the Parkland School District.
According to an active AOL Real Estate listing for the property, the home was built in 2006. It offers 4,132 square feet of living space, including four bedrooms, four bathrooms and two kitchens.
The home sits on more than one acre of property.
The amenities include:
- An open floor plan.
- Ten-foot ceilings
- Center foyer
- Large dining room
- Large living room with a propane fireplace wrapped in marble
- Plenty of kitchen counter space
- Granite counter tops, cherry cabinets, and a large center breakfast bar/island with sink and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with large walk-in closet and a master bath with shower, jacuzzi tub for two, as well as "his and her" sinks
- Separate lower level living area with propane fireplace in the living room
- Large dining area, maple cabinets with corian counter tops in the lower level kitchen, and a large bedroom with walk in closet. Perfect for in-laws
- Ample storage
The property is listed by Eric Rothenberger and brokered by RE/MAX 440 & Central.
For additional information, or to request a showing, call (610) 398-8111, ext. 1411.