1. Lehigh County will be hosting a Congress of Governments (COG) meeting at the Lehigh County Government Center Tuesday at noon. Representatives from all 25 Lehigh County municipalities have been invited to attend.
2. The will hold its Movie Night at the Library Tuesday night at 6:30 p.m. The movie's name cannot be released at this time due to copyright reasons.
3. The Upper Macungie CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) will attending orientation at the Lehigh County EMS Center on Thursday at 7 p.m. This building is shared with the Tri-Clover Fire Company on Kernsville Road about a quarter-mile mile west of Route 309.
4. A Valentine's Day dance is scheduled for Friday at the in Fogelsville with proceeds benefitting Lehigh Valley Special Olympics. Contact Carol Chorney at 610-262-5017 for more information.
5. Station 25 -- --will host a fundraising breakfast at on Sunday, Feb. 13. The company is also seeking volunteers for its annual Fastnacht sale. Call 610-398-1194 or 610-398-3152 for more information.