Invite a friend
Obama Campaign Volunteer Kickoff Meeting
VOLUNTEER KICKOFF MEETING
to introduce to you:
- a multitude of Volunteer Opportunities for: Data Entry, Social Media, Special Interest Groups, Phone Bank, Canvassing and more....,
- reinforce our overall Campaign Strategy,
- update you on the 'numbers', communication tools, Get Out The Vote (GOTV) and more,
- introduce your Volunteer Opportunities Mentors, and
- answer your questions - large 'brain-trust' will be available
And of course refreshments Refreshments, Educational Literature, and MUCH Positive INFO !
This Kickoff Meeting will consolidate all of our Volunteer Efforts under one roof, offering you many Opportunities to share whatever time you have to re-elect President Obama. It's the 'grassroot' actions of people like you that will make the real difference - not the millions of dollars that are being dumped on us by the Romney PACs and their false, negative attack ads. Please RSVP today.
The meeting is being held at the Lower Macungie Community Center
More About Lower Macungie Township Community Center
The Lower Macungie Township Community Center shares a campus with the township's government center and the library on several acres of land along Brookside Road. The indoor parts of the center--the two rentable rooms, catering kitchen and gym--share a building with the Lower Macugie Township Library. The rooms can be rented separately or together and the gym can be covered and rented for non-sporting events. The outdoor spaces--the walking trails, gardens, gazebo, pool and tennis courts--were part of the original Brookside Country Club.
Other events here
- Lower Macungie Garden Club Butterfly Garden Installation Mon, May 20, 9:00 am
- ZUMBA ~ Wednesday Nights!! No dance experience all levels and ages welcome!! Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–7:15 pm
- ZUMBA GOLD Thursday Mornings!! (Active Seniors & Beginners) No dance experience needed!! Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- LMT Senior Citizens Mtg Monthly, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- D.H. Productions Dip-N-Dance® At Lower Macungie Pool June 28, 2013 / August 1, 2013, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm