Snow Likely in Upper Macungie Friday Afternoon
Upper Macungie could get a few inches of snow later today, according to the National Weather Service
A quick-moving storm is expected to bring snow to Upper Macungie this afternoon and night, according to a hazardous weather outlook issued by the National Weather Service.
Snow could start falling late this afternoon and bring 2 to 3 inches, the Weather Service predicts. Temperatures will continue to stay well below freezing over the weekend. We could see a warm-up next week.
- Friday - snow likely, mainly after 3 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Friday night - snow, mainly before 1 a.m. Low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday - slight chance of snow showers after 8 a.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
- Saturday night - partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday - sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday night - mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.