Parkland School Board Approves Hires, Personnel Changes
The Parkland School Board approved a number of personnel changes at its meeting last week.
The Parkland School Board approved a number of personnel changes at its meeting Sept. 25, including the following hirings:
* Marina G. Engel of Laurys Station, as a learning support teacher at Orefield Middle School, effective Sept. 10, at the annual salary of $52,480, prorated. Engel replaces Stephanie Fulmer, who is on a childrearing leave of absence.
* Andrew S. Nigrelli of Bethlehem, as a part-time paraprofessional at Orefield Middle School, effective Sept. 28, at an hourly rate of $18.47. Nigrelli replaces Julie Lapp, who moved to another assignment.
* Ronald E. Stahley of Schnecksville, as a part-time garage assistant, at an hourly rate of $16.37, effective Oct. 1. Stahley replaces Ronald Bower, who retired.
The school board also accepted resignations, including:
* Tammy J. Miller, playground aide at Fred J. Jaindl Elementary School, effective Oct. 4.
In addition, the school board approved a change in status for two employees:
* Claire Mittl, from part-time to full-time teaching assistant at Orefield Middle School, effective Aug. 28, at an annual salary of $25,334. Mittl replaces Patricia Jones, who moved to another assignment.
* Stephanie M. Misera, from part-time clerical to full-time Parkland High School principal administrative assistant II, effective date to be determined, at an annual salary of $35,843, prorated. Misera replaces Joanne Hartranft, who is moving to another assignment.
The board had also approved several coaching hires.