U.S. Rep. Charlie Dent will host a job fair at Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) in the Gymnasium located in John G. Berrier Hall, 4525 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville.
This event will take place from 10 am to 2 pm Saturday, July 14.
The job fair is free and open to anyone seeking a change in employment. This event aims to bring job seekers together with representatives from a wide range of employers from a variety of fields, seeking talented and capable workers for a diverse range of positions.
There will also be informative, skill-building services, such as resume writing and interview advice, for those entering the job market.
Presented by PA CareerLink® Lehigh Valley
Knock Their Socks Off
10:30am – 12:00pm
Learn or reaffirm your strategies to create a good first impression. A successful interview is one of the most important elements of landing a job. It is your opportunity to present yourself as a stand-out applicant to the prospective employer. This session will provide important tools to help you demonstrate that you are the best candidate for the job.
Résumé Building Necessities
1:00pm – 2:30pm
Your résumé tells an employer who you are before they even meet you. Learn how to review your work experience to identify skills, abilities and knowledge to present yourself as the most qualified candidate possible. This session will teach you how to make sure your résumé meets the expectations of today’s employers.
Sessions will be held in Berrier Hall, Room 4.
Please follow the signs or ask a staff member for directions.
Veterans’ Resource Area:
Keystone Wounded Warriors, the Philadelphia VA and PA CareerLink® Lehigh Valley will be available in the auxiliary gym to discuss programs and resources specific to veterans of our armed forces.
Participating Employers and Organizations:
- Allied Personnel
- B. Braun Medical, Inc.
- Buzzi Unicem USA
- Cetronia Ambulance Corps
- Cigars International
- Coordinated Health
- D.B. Concept Inc. & Third Horizon Food Inc.
- East Penn Manufacturing, Inc.
- Eastern Time Inc. / CAWinet Inc.
- Easton Coach Company
- Fisher Clinical Services
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
- Great American Pellets
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- IDC America Energy Consultants
- Interim Health Care
- Keystone Business Products
- Knowledge Solutions International
- L+M Fabrication and Machine, Inc.
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Lehigh Career and Technical Institute
- Lutron Electronics
- Lehigh Heavy Forge
- Mancor PA, Inc.
- Nestle Waters North America
- North American Power
- Northwestern Mutual-Lehigh
- PPL Services Corporation
- Primerica Financial Services
- Primo Produce
- PHEAA Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Sacred Heart Senior Living Center by the Creek LLC
- Sands Casino
- Saucon Valley Manor
- SHI Cryogenics Group
- Simplex Grinnell
- Smith Health & Wellness
- St. Luke's Hospital and Health Network
- TopStar, Inc.
- Wegmans Food Markets
- Whitehall Manor