A French-style home at 3005 Barrington Lane, Salisbury Township, is located near the Lehigh Valley Parkway. And with an asking price of $3.9 million, it's one of the priciest homes currently for sale in Lehigh County and the Salisbury Township School District.
According to an active AOL Real Estate listing for the property, the home was built in 2000 and offers 17,000 square feet of living space, including six bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
According to the Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors (LVAR) MLS listing for the home, other noteworthy amenities include:
- Gated entrance
- Designed and masterfully created as a personal residence by luxury home builder Myron Haydt
- 2.6-acre corner lot
- Formal living and dining rooms, library, 2 kitchens, octagonal breakfast room, 2 family rooms, 6 fireplaces, 2 private guest suites, and a 1-bedroom apartment.
- Main kitchen features a butler's pantry, Verde Antique Marble counter tops, island bar, double ovens, 2 dishwashers, 3 sinks, wine storage room and custom cabinetry.
- 3-story open gallery overlooking a waterfall at rear of home
- 2nd floor Grand master bedroom suite
- 3rd floor studio/office with vaulted ceiling
- Two pools (indoor plus a two-tiered outdoor with waterfall)
- Home theater
The property is listed by Tony Bisconti Jr. and brokered by RE/MAX Unlimited Real Estate.
For additional information, or to request a showing, call 610-266-4000.