Fogelsville PTO Seeks Fall Festival Items
Parents are encouraged to donate items for the school's Fall Festival, which is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 12.
Items are needed for Fogelsville Elementary School's Fall Festival on Friday Oct. 12 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The PTO seeks the following items to be used at the Fall Festival.
- 500 paper or Styrofoam plates
- Stickers 1-inch or larger, appropriate for girls and boys
- Unsharpened pencils – any decorative or fall designs
- Face paints
- Glue sticks
- 10 rolls of masking tape
- 5 rolls of clear packaging tape
- Large cans of powdered lemonade
If parents would like to donate items, please send them to school with your child and place the smaller items in the gold PTO mailbox located in the school lobby. Larger items can be placed in the office.